Friday, November 15, 2019

More from the Yashica A TLR

I have had more rolls of film developed that I shot on my Yashica A twin lens reflex camera. I continue to get better shots on this camera. Developing an understanding of the Sunny 16 Rule has helped dramatically. Here are some of my latest shots I got from this camera. It is fun to shoot with and really makes you slow down and compose your shots. I am still working on getting the camera level when I shoot it. The "light leaks" on the right edge of some of the pictures were the result of a mess up by the lab, one roll of film they did had some processing issues but I liked the effect on some of the shots.

                                          All photos below are with Ilford's Delta 100 film.





























No comments:

Post a Comment